Get a quote

Personal Lines Insurance

Upscale Home Exterior


We offer all Personal Lines coverage including but not limited to the following:

insure your home, any secondary residences, rental properties and condominiums from a wide range of circumstances
Automobiles & Other Vehicles
protect you and your occupants from liability and physical damage to any automobiles, including golf carts, ATVs, motorcycles, motor homes, antique & collectible cars
Umbrella/Excess Liability
provides broad liability coverage worldwide (up to $100M) in excess of any primary protection you already have
safeguard your jewelry, fine art, antiques or any other collectibles
Watercraft & Yachts
provides comprehensive protection for powerboats, sailboats, jet skis of any size, including yachts
Flood/Excess Flood
particularly important in coastal areas, flood insurance is not covered by homeowner’s policies and must be purchased separately
Builder's Risk
insure your building under construction, any temporary structures, equipment and materials that are intended to become a permanent part of the building
Wind & Hail
provides protection for wind and hail damage during hurricanes, tornados and other storms


Also see our Commercial Lines coverages.



Homeowner's Insurance


  • What are the main types of HO policies available?

    • HO-3 Special is the most popular for owner-occupied homes
      • provides coverage on your Dwelling for all perils (minus exclusions) and protects Personal Property from specific named perils
    • HO-4 Contents Broad is specifically designed for renters 
      • only covers the tenants Personal Property for specific named perils
    • HO-5 Comprehensive is the most comprehensive homeowner's form
      • both the Dwelling and Personal Property are covered against all perils (minus exclusions)
    • HO-6 Condominium Unit Owners is designed for owner's of condiminiums or coops
      • the Dwelling and Personal Property are covered for specific named perils
  • What is covered under a typical Homeowner's policy?

    • Dwelling: the dwelling itself, attached structures, materials and supplies
    • Other Structures: structures at the same location separated by a clear space or only a fence (pool, detached garage, shed, etc.)
    • Personal Property: protects personal property of family members anywhere in the world and property of others while it is at your residence
    • Loss of Use: pays for additional living expenses up to your standard of living or far rental value if your residence becomes uninhabitable
    • Personal Liability: protects against bodily injury or property damage caused to others for which the insured is legally liable
    • Medical Payments to Others: pays for necessary medical expenses for guests or visitors who are injured while on the insured’s property regardless of fault (no-fault protection)



Automobiles and Other Vehicles

  • What is covered under a typical Personal Auto Policy (PAP)?

    • Bodily injury and property damage arising from an accident for which the insured is legally responsible 
    • Medical and funeral expenses of the insured and their passengers caused by an accident, regardless of fault, for up to 3 years
    • Uninsured Motorist (UM) provides protection for bodily injuries to an insured due to an accident with a vehicle that does not carry the required liability insurance limits
    • Underinsured Motorist (UIM) provides coverage for bodily injury damage caused by a motorist with insufficient coverage by paying the difference between the insured’s UIM limits and the at-fault driver’s limits
    • Collision (Physical Damage) coverage protects your vehicle in the event it collides with or is impacted by another vehicle or object
    • Other than Collision (OTC) coverage pays for damage to a covered auto due to fire, theft, falling objects, windstorm, hail, flood and other covered perils
  • Who qualifies as an insured under each section on a PAP?

    • Liability (Property Damage and Bodily Injury)
      • any person using an insured's covered auto with permission
      • named insured or any family member in any automobile or trailer
    • Medical Payments
      • named insured & family members when occupying or struck by any vehicle 
      • any other person while occupying your covered vehicle
    • UM/UIM
      • named insured or any family member 
      • any other person while occupying your covered vehicle​​